Want to hold a yard sale?
Great! Here are the steps to follow:
- Register on this website. Enter your name and the address where you will be selling so we can plot you on the map. You may also wish to add some details about what you are selling on your stall to encourage visitors to come to you.
- Follow us on Facebook and help spread the word!
- Start gathering items to sell now. Set aside things you no longer need or want, and think about how you will set up your stall.
- Talk to your neighbours and encourage them to get involved too!
- The cost to take part is £8.00 per household, payable on registration.
- All monies raised from this years event will be donated to The Staveley Playground Project
- If you have any questions, get in touch with us.
Up for it? Then let's go!
Register Your Yard Sale Now!
On the day
- Download and print out the documents available below to help mark your spot and signpost where you are so that visitors can find you.
- Set up your stall: you MUST remain within your own property and ensure that you do not obstruct pathways or roads.
- Sell your goods and have fun!
- At the end of the day, pack up unsold items and consider whether some or all could be donated to charity.
- Take down all the posters you have put up, remembering those a bit further away from your house too.